The original Beer Bike Tour since 2004!
The Prosecco & Beer Bike Experience in Amsterdam North
Get yourselves a private bike for your group or join others on the Share-a-Bike tour!
Borisbus, the party on wheels perfect for bachelor or bachelorette (stag, hen) parties, family groups, and corporate outings.
Ready for the ride of a lifetime? Book a beer bike with us now!
Don’t like beer? Get a ProseccoBike for the same price.
Want both? You got it!
Don’t like beer, Prosecco, or don’t drink alcohol? You can buy your own drinks at a supermarket close by and one of your friends can drink your beer or Prosecco.
With us, your glass and happiness will be at maximum capacity!
What awaits you:
- 1.5 hours of fun throug Amsterdam North.
- A private or shared bike tour (depending on your request) with a beer tap. Because deserve draft beer.
- Unlimited cold and delicious Dutch premium beer, or one bottle of bubbly Prosecco per person.
- Can’t decide between beer and Prosecco? Why not both?
- A roof to protect you from the scorching sun or Amsterdams’ famous rain.
- A local sober driver, who can tell you some stories about the city, and recommend you places of your liking.
- And of course, some tipsy good times.
Pricing for beer and/or Prosecco bikes:
- Between 5 and 6 persons – €300,-
- Between 7 and 8 persons – €350,-
- Between 9 and 12 persons – €400,-
- Between 13 and 17 persons – €450,-
Less than 5 persons? Consider the share-a-bike option.
(14 more bikes available on location)
Vip tour special around Amsterdam at your location:
We can do tours on request too, in other locations in the city of Amsterdam!
- All bikes can fit up to 16 passengers. Ten peddle, while the rest can serve as bartenders, or simply enjoy the ride. Stops will be made for bathroom breaks and to switch people around if needed.
- Is your party larger than 16 people? No need to worry! Boris bus has been cruising around Amsterdam since 2004; we have arranged all types of tours before. You can rent another beer bike and have both bikes ride alongside one another.
- Are you visiting Amsterdam by yourself or with only a couple of friends? Book one of our shared bike tours and share the fun with others. Borisbus is a friendly bus.
The ultimate bike experience
Private bike or share a bike with other travelers
Together with our friendly BOB/driver, we will take you and your company for a ride through the streets of bustling Amsterdam North.
The GVB ferry can easily transport you from Central Station to the start location. See the city of Amsterdam across the IJ and discover the NSDM wharf and many trendy restaurants. A true Valhalla of creative inspiration with old shipyards, artistic graffiti, and architectural art!
Cycle past the nicest and most modern cafés, discover the innovatively built hotels, and enjoy a delicious cold beer or bubbly Prosecco with your company!
See, drink and enjoy the scenery of our beautiful city Amsterdam.
The Private Beer & Prosecco Bike Experience
Enjoy your experience privately for you and your traveling company! Get your friends, family, or colleagues together and join the tour. We will make sure it is an everlasting experience.
The Share-a-Bike Experience
Enjoy your experience shared with other travelers. Get your small company of friends, family, or colleagues together and join others! We will make sure it is an everlasting experience.
The share-a-bike is an option for those visitors who come over towards Amsterdam and like to see and party in town! You join the beer & prosecco bike with others. Peddle around in Amsterdam with many nationalities from around the globe.
Lots of fun!
DamTours combines laughter, drinks, and the great outdoors and has been offering this unique Amsterdam experience for over 15 years for almost every possible occasion. From bachelor parties to company outings and team building or family events, we have seen it all! We always know how to make it a party!
No matter how big or small your group is, the beer bikes of DamTours have seen all possible group sizes, so even with impossibly large groups we have a solution.
You also don’t have to worry about a shortage of beer, bubbles or other drinks, because the party bikes not only bring a lot of fun but also (far too much) beer and drinks.
An empty glass is something we will not see very often during the tour!
Are you looking for other party activities in Amsterdam? DamTours offers many more activities by bike, on the water or in the city center. Check out our activities page for even more fun days out. You can come to us for any occasion!